Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Still popping popcorn in the camper and taking dinner leftovers to the porch!

While I'll spare everyone the transcript of my most recent communication with Nikki from GE, the latest response is an offer to pay for the parts necessary to fix the appliances, but they are not able to cover the entire cost.

Well...they ARE able...they're just not willing.  Perhaps I have reached the limit of what Nikki is authorized to offer. So, I asked to be transferred to the next person up the chain of command.    I also took this opportunity to share with her about you all who've been encouraging me and waiting to see that GE will fix this.

I stopped short of quoting any of you, as I firmly believe that a corporation of their size has an I.T. Department that is fully capable of Google-ing  my name and their company and finding this blog.

Michelle mentioned in her comments how we're constantly drilled about being green, earth friendly, etc.  Isn't it ironic that GE's largest advertising campaign emphasizes being eco friendly?

Continuing the fight....using the camper's microwave to pop popcorn for tonight's bedtime snack and taking dinner leftovers out to the porch....

1 comment:

  1. Keep at it Wendy. I think you are correct, they don't want to be responsible. It's not that they can't - they just won't.

    ReplyDelete